शनिवार, 29 अगस्त 2020

ब-गोशे दिल बे-ख़ाना-ए-गुल ग़ज़ल आहिस्ता -आहिस्ता.../अफ़ग़ानी गीत / अहमद ज़हीर (१९४६-१९७९)



Ahmad Zahir (1946 - 1979), was an Afghan singer, songwriter and 
composer. A celebrity of enduring popularity more than a quarter century 
after his controversial death, he is considered an icon of Afghan culture.

Ahmad Zahir’s fame has surpassed any previous singer in Afghanistan’s 

history, earning him the title of Afghanistan’s Nightingale. His status, as a 
pop singer, has been unrivaled even 27 years after his death (as of 2006). 
Posthumously granted the status of a luminary, his songs serve to this 
day as voice and music training lessons for aspiring singers. As a matter 
of fact, in performances of other popular Afghan singers, there is always 
a request for an Ahmad Zahir song. Often others’ voice command is 
evaluated based on Ahmad Zahir’s standards, a reference point to 
whom new singers are measured. He is still celebrated as the most 
popular Afghan music phenomenon and, for many, the purest 
embodiment of modern Afghan music.

With over 22 albums (not including improvised recordings) in less than 

15 years, he has more songs to his credit than any other Afghan singer. 
His albums are still outselling all other Afghan singers both inside and 
outside Afghanistan. He is widely popular in Afghanistan, Iran, Tajikestan,
Uzbekistan and Turkey.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_Zahir


तुम हक़ीक़त में मेरे पास हो या कोई ख़्वाब है

क्यूँकि, मुझे कोई उम्मीद नहीं है कि, तुम मेरे पास हो
बाग़ में बैठ के दिल की गहराई से ये गीत (ग़ज़ल) गुनगुनाओ, आहिस्ता-आहिस्ता 
कि, तुम्हारा बेपनाह ग़म मेरे जिस्म को खाये जा रहा है, आहिस्ता-आहिस्ता 

ENGLISH TRANSLATION :

So it's really in front of me or I'm dreaming Because I don't expect any favors from you because of my inferiority complex This is not expected at all Sing this song slowly from the depths of the heart inside the garden That your boundless grief is slowly eating away at my body from within It is a sign of the end of his desire that now my hand has reached to the bottom My hands are now swinging and begging for help Please take me out of this sea of ​​sorrow slowly I sacrificed my position and even my life and heart on it Otherwise, if I didn't do that, I would also go crazy slowly Inside the garden, the song hummed slowly from the depths of the heart That your boundless grief is eating away at my body slowly

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें