रविवार, 3 मई 2020

वे मैं तेरे लाड़ लगिआं, वे रांझणा.../ पंजाबी प्रेम गीत / फ़रीहा परवेज़

https://youtu.be/YaNDmKies_0 
Song : Ve Main Tere Lar Lagi Aan Singer : Fariha Pervez Lyrics and Composition : Mian Yousaf Salahuddin

Ve main tere lad laggi aan...Ve ranjhna 
- It is to you I have been married...Oh! Beloved
Te tu kar na eh thagiyan ... 
Don't you indulge in these deceits

Ni main doli vichon kadiya ee hath ve 

- I took out my hand from the palanquin
teri maa ne laa lai nath ve - 
You mother took my nose ring away from me
Te kiti tu beshagni ...Ve Ranjhna - 
How inauspicious is that on your part ... O!Beloved

Ni main doli vichon kadiya ee pair ve 

- I placed my foot out of the palanquin
Nit mangani aa teri kair ve 
- Everyday I pray for your well being
te nathan ne batheriya..ve ranjhna 
-I have lot many more nose rings ... O! Beloved

Uchhi madi te dudh pai ridkan 

- I am made to milk the cows
Mainu saare tabar diyan chidkan 
- On top of that I have to bear the scoldings of whole family
Ye tera ei dilasa ...Ve Ranjhna 
- you are my only comfort...O! Beloved

Peepali te kaan paeya bole ...

-The Crow is cawing on the Peepal tree
Akh fadke, te dil paeya dole ... 
-My eye flickers ( considers a harbinger of something unpleasant) 
and my heart trembles
Te raatan ne haneriyan 
- And the nights are dark.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें