मंगलवार, 19 मई 2020

गहन कुसुम कुञ्ज माझे.../ रवींद्र नाथ टैगोर / स्वर : रिज़वाना चौधरी वन्या / नृत्य : शिल्पा दास एवं स्वागता गोस्वामी

https://youtu.be/ppzVUnr2RlA

Gahana Kusuma Kunja Majhe ...

This song is from 'Bhanusingher Padabali'.
It describes the beauty of divine love, between Radha and Krishna.

Composed by : Gurudeb Rabindranath Tagore.
Sung by : Rezwana Choudhury Bonya.
Choreographed by : Silpa Das.
Dancers : Silpa Das and Swagata Goswami.

Lyrics :

Gahana kusumakunja maajhe

mridula madhura bangshi baje,
Bisari traasa lokalaje
sajani, aao aao lo.

Pinaha charu neela basa,
hridaye pranayakusumarasha,
Harinanetre bimala haasa,
kunjabaname aao lo.

Dhale kusuma surabhabhara,
dhale bihagasurabasara,
Dhale indu amritadhar
bimalarajata bhati re.

Manda manda, bhringa gunje,
ajuta kusuma kunje kunje
Phutala sajani punje punje
bakula juthi jati re.

Dekha, lo sakhi shyamaraay
nayane prema uthala jaay -
Madhura badana amritasadana
chandramaay nindichhe.

Aao aao sajanibrinda,
eraba sakhi shreegobinda -
Shayamako padarabinda
bhanusingha bandichhe.

Translation:

Within a park of lusty flowers,
the charm of His flute as empowers
ah fair maiden, oh, drown all fears
and join me, join me, join oh….

Unfolds the beauty of calm blue veils
And hearts marked with a lover’s trail
deer-eyes swear of smiles and tales
Join me, join me, join me oh…

The flowers shed their fragrance sweet
on boughs, birds solemnly tweet
Lunar blends of nectar greet
A lustrous lovely soothing flow

And soft and serene on the branches
Buds bloom with sweet fragrances
Swallows chirp and as moonlight dances
Of time immortal… long, long ago…

And there comes, the Lord, the man
love overflows in his eyes so grand
His charming face, my resort, stands
Asleep in the moon’s tranquil glow…

And thus my maiden, come oh come
And behold him, the star-struck-some
And on his feet, piously I hum
My utmost prayers, onto love I bow…

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें